I made these for my wedding brunch, perfect little finger foods!
For a normal-sized quiche, please see the recipe HERE
Standard non-stick cupcake pan
Pre-made roll-out crust
Filling (from my quiche recipe):
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves minced garlic
1 lb. your choice veggies (broccoli, spinach, mushrooms, red peppers, etc), cooked to just done
Any add ins like vegan ham or cheeze
1 lb firm tofu, drained
1/2 cup soy milk
2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
1 teaspoon turmeric
Heat oven to 350.
1. Cook onion and garlic until golden, and add veggies and heat until soft.
2. In blender, puree tofu, soymilk, mustard, salt, nutmeg, pepper, and nutritional yeast, until smooth.
3. Pour into large bowl and add the onion and veggie mixture and any extra vegan cheezes/faux meats. Combine well. Taste for seasoning.
4. Roll out dough to no more than 1/4″ thick. (If using pre-cut sheets, roll together.) Using a knife, cut 12 squares large enough to fit into the cupcake cups, about 4″x4″
5. Lay dough into cups, making sure they are pressed into the bottom. Style the dough tops to your taste- over the edges, straight up, twisted, etc.
6. Spoon mixture into each cup until they are all full.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes, until crust is golden brown.